Comment on page
How to trade ESW on QuickSwap (Polygon)
Get ready to EmiSwap's launch on Polygon by trading ESW on QuickSwap!
Transferring any ERC-20 token to Polygon is easy thanks to the bridge functionality.
3. Connect your Metamask wallet to the site
Please note that you need to be connected to the Ethereum blockchain to transfer tokens from Ethereum to Polygon
4. Click on the "Move funds from Ethereum to Polygon" button.
5. In the dropdown list of tokens, choose EmiSwap – EmiDAO token
6. Choose the number of tokens to be transferred and click the "Transfer" button
7. Read the information about the transfer and press "Continue". Normally the transfer takes 7 – 8 minutes.
8. Confirm the transfer fee info by clicking "Continue".
9. And give your final approval.
10. After that, you will need to confirm the operation in your wallet and ESW will be successfully transferred to the Polygon blockchain.
To trade ESW on QuickSwap, follow these easy steps:
Note that to trade on QuickSwap you will need to have some MATIC in your wallet to pay fees. MATIC can be purchased on most exchanges for USDT, USDC, and other cryptocurrencies.
2. Confirm switching to the Polygon chain in your wallet. It's free.
3. Click on the currency selection tab on the QuickSwap site
4. In the dropdown list, insert ESW's Polygon address: 0xd2A2a353D28e4833FAFfC882f6649c9c884a7D8f
5. Select the ESW token
6. Choose the token for Swapping, ETH for example, and insert the swap details
7. You're there! Now you know how to trade ESW on QuickSwap!