How to migrate liquidity? 💸
Your end-to-end guide to migrating liquidity from other protocols
- 1.Connect your wallet to EmiSwap.
3. Insert the amount of LP tokens to be migrated. You can use the MAX button.
4. Press the “Approve” button if you migrate tokens for the first time and confirm this operation in your wallet.
5. Then press "Migrate" and confirm the operation.
After that, the migration smart contract will initiate the following actions:
- 1.Withdrawing the indicated number of LP tokens from the user’s wallet.
- 2.Burning LP tokens on the initial sourced protocol and getting original tokens.
- 3.Allocating the tokens to the respective pool and receiving the EmiSwap token pairs (ESW/USDT for example). In case a token pair doesn’t exist on EmiSwap yet, the user will receive a notification before they click the “Migrate” button, and the migration smart contract will initiate the creation of a new token pair.
- 4.Sending the EmiSwap pair tokens to the user. In case there was a difference in the exchange rate, the user will receive EmiSwap pair tokens as well as token change.
To use with our products, have a look at the links below: