How to provide liquidity? 💰
Here is an easy step-by-step guide that will teach you how to provide liquidity on Emiswap.
It's all about automated market makers (AMMs) that allow digital assets to be traded in an automatic and permissionless manner through the use of liquidity pools that enable our ecosystem to operate more quickly and conveniently. By supplying liquidity to the EmiSwap pools, you will receive a percentage of trading fees and additional prizes in ESW tokens.
- 1.First, you should visit our pool and click on Connect Wallet. Choose your wallet and follow the instructions.
Although emiswap supports many wallets, including MetaMask and Coinbase, and all wallets that use WalletConnect, we prefer MetaMask if you do not already have one of the supported wallets.
2. Now that you’ve connected your wallet, let’s select the Pool tab and click on Add Liquidity.
3. The assets are now shown on your screen; select the asset you want and the amount you wish to add. You can also click on MAX to deposit your whole token balance in the pool.
4. Now that you’re here, you probably realize that every pool contains two assets, don’t let that confuse you! Just click on Select a Token in the second asset field to see your options.
5. The dApp will automatically calculate the required amount and your resulting share of the pool; just make sure to click on Approve to authorize the dApp to spend your tokens.
6. Tired yet? Don’t worry; you’re a few clicks away! Click on Supply.
7. And also click on Confirm Supply. Almost there!
8. Your wallet is now open and requesting confirmation of the transaction. EmiSwap will provide a confirmation when you hit confirm, and you may click on View on Etherscan to view the transaction's status. While you're at it, keep in mind that you'll also need to pay gas fees on top of the amount.
9. Ah, great, you’re still here; welcome to the best part of the process — Earning! EmiSwap charges a 0.3% fee on every swap. 0.25% of the fees are distributed among the liquidity providers following their share in the pool. If you supply 10% of all liquidity in the pool, you will get 10% of all the rewards.
Remember, our team is here for you, you can always contact us for help, and we will walk you through it.
To use with our products, have a look at the links below: