The ESW tokenomics: a balanced token distribution model
The ESW economics can be broken down as follows:
- The maximum emission is 200,000,000 ESW.
- 3% (6 million ESW) to Pre-seed Sale Participants.
- 7% (14 million ESW) to Seed Round Participants.
- 6% (12 million ESW) to Private Sale Participants.
- 1.5% (3 million ESW) to Launchpad Sale Participants.
- 30% (60 million ESW) for the security and maintenance of the protocol.
- 24.5% (49 million ESW) for ecosystem growth and community building.
- 20% (40 million ESW) for the EmiSwap decentralized developers’ Community.
- 3% (6 million ESW) to EmiSwap Early Liquidity Providers and Swappers.
- 5% (10 million ESW) to Advisors, Ambassadors and Community Building.
EmiSwap raised $330,000 during Pre-seed round for early adopters, $770,000 from reputable funds and partners in Seed round, and $1,380,000 during the Private round. Then, ESW tokens will be accessible on Launchpads for $0.185 and later listed on other exchanges.